On the ‘Items’ tab of a plan, you can edit the plan items and create a purchase.
Select the requested items and make the necessary changes. Items can be deleted, moved or rejected. You can also merge multiple items into a single item to be purchased. More detailed description of the functions:
Delete: Deletes the item from the plan. The item returns to the purchase request for selection.
Move to be acquired: Move the requested items to the plan so that you can create a purchase based on them. Select one of the following:
Move to ungrouped items: The requested item will be moved to the items to be purchased without a group
Move to a new group: The requested item will be moved to the items to be purchased, and a group will be created for the item. Other requested items can also be added to the group.
Merge: Select two requested items and merge them into a single item to be purchased
Create a new item to be purchased by merging
Reject: The item can be rejected from the plan.
The item will still appear on the plan, but its status will change to ‘Rejected’. A comment can be written in connection with the rejection. However, the user must first subscribe to the comments in the alarm settings, otherwise no e-mail will be sent to the recipient of the request from the system.
NOTE! Unhandled items can be hidden from the view
FIGURE: Processing of requested items on the ‘Items’ tab
When an item has been added to the items to be purchased, its status changes to ‘Waiting acquisition’. When a purchase (procurement) has been made of the item, the status of the item changes to ‘Being acquired’.
Items to be acquired
Edit the items added from a request or create new items directly in the plan.
NOTE! The requested items can be hidden from the view to make more room for processing the items to be acquired.
- Items added from a request
- To edit the items added from a request, click the arrow to open the item details.
- To delete an item, select the item to be deleted and click ‘Delete item’.
FIGURE: To edit an item to be acquired, click the arrow to open the item. NOTE! The items to be acquired are now shown in this image
Create an item directly in the plan
- Add group: Add an empty group under which you can create new items. A name must be entered for the group when creating it.
- Add item without group: Add a new item without a group. You must at least enter a name* for the group. Additionally, you can enter other information for the item, such as quantity, unit, value, currency and additional information where applicable.
Create procurement (Kilpailutus):
- This feature allows you to create a call for tenders of the desired items to Cloudia Kilpailutus/Cloudia Sourcing.
- You must enter a name* for the new procurement and select the notice type, language and currency. You can also enter an identifier for the procurement and write a description of the procurement.
FIGURE: Setting up a new procurement or call for tenders
The status of the items added to a procurement changes to ‘Being acquired’.