The section displays all consortium member / subcontractor qualification report requests addressed to your organisation.
If no qualification report requests have been addressed to your organisation, the section is blank.
If your organisation has been registered as a consortium member / subcontractor, you will be notified thereof by e-mail.
The report request must be opened via the link included in the e-mail. After that, the report request can also be edited on the ‘ESPD qualification report requests’ tab.
Fill out all the required information for the report.
If the report contains incomplete information, the system will display an error message on the ‘Submission of the report’ tab, and the report cannot be submitted until all the required information has been filled out.
Click ‘Go to section’ to jump to the incomplete section.
Submission of the report:
- Enter the name and telephone number of the contact person for the qualification report
- The report can be previewed and downloaded to your computer in PDF format
The ‘Send’ button will only be displayed when all the required information has been provided
If you are the main tenderer, consortium member / subcontractor qualification report requests must be sent out for completion from the request to participate / call for tenders concerned.
- Enter the e-mail address in the field
- The request can be re-sent if necessary
- Open the received report, check the information and accept/reject the answers
- Note! The tender can only be submitted when the qualification reports of all consortium members / subcontractors have been accepted