In the ‘Users’ section, the profile contact person may manage the Supplier Portal user accounts of the organisation.
A contact person username is indicated by a contact person icon on the left-hand side of the username.
The profile contact person may edit, delete and create new user accounts. The contact person is also the one who confirms the registration of new persons in the company profile and who has the rights to manage the contact information of the organisation.
All users in the profile can change the profile contact person.
There can be only be one contact person for each profile.
FIGURE: Contact person view
Creating a new username
- Click ‘New username’
- Enter the person’s first and last name and e-mail address (the e-mail address serves as the username)
- Click ‘Save’
- The system sends the user an e-mail containing a link that activates the username.
- The user is required to log in to the Supplier Portal with a single-use password and change the password the first time they log in
- If for any reason the user does not receive the activation message in their e-mail, the username activation request can be submitted to our support service in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Changing the contact person
The users of the organisation’s profile can change any of the profile users as the contact person.
This is done by clicking the ‘Menu’ icon on the right-hand side of the user and selecting ‘Change as contact person’.
Information about the change of the contact person can be sent to all Supplier Portal users of the same profile by e-mail.
Changing the user's password
You can change your password in the ‘User information’ section or in the ‘Users’ section.
The contact person can change the password of a user belonging to the profile by clicking the ‘Menu’ icon on the right-hand side of the user:
- Click ‘Edit’
- Confirm the change of the password by first entering the password for your username, and then enter a new password for the user
Deleting a username
To delete a contact person, click the ‘Menu’ icon:
- Click ‘Remove’
- Then confirm the deletion of the username