- Add new message
- Enter your message in the window
- Add a file
- If required, add an attachment to your message from your own computer
- Send the discussion to your email
- You can sign up for email notifications of new messages
- Add participants to the discussion
- You can add participants to the internal discussion from the list of users
FIGURE: The message sent via the internal discussion is displayed at the top of the page, with the "sent the discussion to your e-mail" function you can also subscribe to the conversation in your e-mail. If the conversation has been subscribed to and you want to unsubscribe, select "unsubscribe from conversation email"
If internal discussion has been held in relation to the tendering process, an exclamation mark will be shown before the name of the tendering process and the “discussion messages” section will be shown on the information page.
Discussions are linked to specific calls for tenders. Discussions are archived but are not copied onto new tendering processes.