Contracting entities may save previously created notices in the sourcing system as templates. Templates can be used within own contracting entity or shared with all or selected contracting entities.
- Own templates can be found in the ‘Templates’ folder
- Shared templates can be found in the ‘Shared templates’ folder
Copy a notice as a template
Select the folder from which you want to search for the procurement
Click a procurement in the list under the folder to select it
- The system switches to the information page of the procurement
- From the menu on the right-hand side, select ‘Copy to a template’
Click ‘Copy to a template’ to create a new template based on the notice. The selection displays the form used for creating a template, where you enter:
- Name of template
- Template description
- Select with whom to share the template
- Add attachments if applicable
NOTE! The attachments are only shown on the front page of the template, not under the template documents and links
FIGURE: Template editing history, the required information are the name and description.
Do you want to create an own template or a shared template?
- Not shared
- You are only creating the template for your own contracting entity
- Shared to all contracting authorities
- You are creating a template that will be shared to all contracting entities
- Shared only to selected contracting authorities
- Click the ‘Select contracting authorities’ button to select the contracting entities with whom you want to share the template
- Search for (1) or select from the list the contracting entity with whom you want to share the call for tenders by clicking the ‘>’ button (2) or select all (3). A box also appears on the right-hand side (under ‘The contracting authorities the document is being shared to’)
- The selected contracting entities are shown in the list on the right-hand side. To remove a contracting entity from the list, select it from the list on the right-hand side and return it back to the ‘Contracting authorities found’ list by clicking the transfer button.
- When the contracting entity has been moved to the box on the right-hand side, click the cross in the top-right corner to close the pop-up window
- The view returns to the ‘Copy to a template’ view (the same where you chose the desired contracting entity)
- Click ‘Save’. The system confirms that the data has been saved successfully.
FIGURE: Select with whom you want to share the template. You can search for a contracting entity by entering a part of the contracting entity’s name in the text field
Use a template as a basis for a new notice
The templates can be found in the ‘Templates’ and ‘Shared templates’ notice folders. Select a folder and under it the template you want to view or use as a basis for a new notice
- You can view all the details of the template
- You can edit all the details of the template
- You can edit the template name, description, visibility and files
- You can conduct internal discussions related to the template
- A template can also be deleted
FIGURE: (1) Use a template as a basis for a new notice, (2)Edit the template sharing information, (3) Open the template for editing
- The folder view lists the title information of all shared templates as well as the latest shared templates
- Click any template detail in either of the lists to view the template details
- Click the menu button in the ‘Latest shared templates’ list to copy a template directly to your own templates or view the template in PDF format