Type of the procedure
Select the appropriate procedure type for the purchase
Dynamic purchasing system
If dynamic procurement system is used select if it is only usable by buyers listed in this notice or will it be also usable by buyers not listed in this notice
If framework agreement is used select does it involve reopening and partly reopening of competition, with reopening of competition or without reopening for competition
Description of the procedure
- You can select a pre-saved text in the system or enter it yourself.
Non-complicant bids are allowed
- Choose whether to receive offers against the request for offers
Use the double envelope procedure
- Choose whether to use the double envelope procedure for procurement
- Selection is "No" by default
- If "Yes" is selected, the comparison is made in two different steps. In the first step, all other factors except the price are evaluated, after which the price comparison is carried out. The purpose of the procedure is to increase the objectivity of the procurement process, so that price information does not guide the quality comparison.
The tenderer can submit more than one tender
- Select whether the tenderer can submit more than one tender