The Tarjouspalvelu.fi supplier portal allows submitting multiple tenders in response to the same call for tenders, i.e., parallel tenders.
If you have already submitted at least one tender, you can use that one as a template for the parallel tender
- In the top left corner, click ‘My profile’, and from the menu view on the left, select ‘Tenders’
- Open the ‘Sent’ folder and select ‘Create a new response based on this one’
If no tenders have yet been submitted and you have previously started the preparation of your tender, you can make another tender alongside this unfinished tender.
- Open the notice from the list of publications
- The tender you started previously appears
- In the bottom right corner, click ‘Create new tender’
It is advisable to name the tenders if the intention is to submit more than one tender in response to the same call for tenders.
This will make it easier to identify the tenders.
When the first tender has been submitted, you will then need to select the send mode for the second tender from the ‘Submission of tender’ page
- Select ‘Submit as a new parallel tender’