Creating and working with a file library
To view the file library, click the ‘Contract settings’ section in the top navigation and then ‘File library’.
Adding a new file
Add a new document to the file:
Select files from your desktop or drag files to window.
The details are listed under ‘Contract settings” -> ‘File library’. The sorting order may be changed under ‘Rearrange’.
- Alphabetically (A-Z)
- Alphabetically (Z-A)
- Newest first
- Oldest first
- Last modified first
Select a file and click ‘Click to view’. The file will be saved to your desktop.
Editing file metadata:
The edit feature allows you to define basic data, metadata and permissions for the file. Select a file and click ‘Edit additional info’.
- Given name
- Edit the desired sections and click ‘Save’ or click ‘Metadata’ to add metadata
- Add user
- Click ‘Add user’ to add individual users. Select the correct user from the resulting window and click ‘Select’
- Add organisation unit
- Click ‘Add organisation unit’ to add an organisation unit. Select the relevant organisation units from the list and click ‘Select’
- Add user group
- Click ‘Add user group’ to add a user group. Select the relevant user groups and click 'Select’
Click ‘Add organisation unit’ or ‘Add user group’ to add an organisation unit or a user group. Select the relevant organisation unit/group from the list and click ‘Select’
- Permissions inherited to subunits
- If this option is selected, permissions will be inherited to subunits
To delete user privileges from the contract template, click the red cross after the name.
Removing a file
Click ‘Remove’ from the menu.
- Are you sure you want to remove the selected item?
Search for files
Use the search feature to search for uploaded files.