Name and internal indentifier
- Give the procurement a name.
- Enter a reference number/diary number for the purchase if case management systems are in use
- You can check if the diary number you provided can be found in case management
Enter the short name chosen by the procurement unit, which describes the entirety of the procurement. The name serves as a search title when journalists search for procurements published in HILMA and the TED database.
- You can select a pre-saved text in the system or enter it yourself.
Nature of the contract
- Select the procurement type corresponding to the announcement.
Main category of procurement (e.g. contract). If it is a mixed procurement (e.g. a procedure concerning both contracts and services), the main category can be, for example, the one assessed as having the highest value. This information must be provided for the entire procedure.
Additional information about the procurement or par
- You can select a pre-saved text in the system or enter it yourself if nessessary.