Name and addresses
- The contact information comes automatically pre-filled according to the information stored in the system and can be modified if necessary.
Usage tip: When name and address information is edited on the form, the information is not permanently stored in the contact information register, but only applies to request for quotation.
Permanent edits must be made in Contact data register.
NUTS-code (Nomenclature of Territorial Units for Statistics)
- The region code should be set on eForms as a NUTS3 classification code:
For example Helsinki-Uusimaa
Central purchasing body procuring foos and/or services intended for other buyers:
A joint procurement unit that acquires goods or services and sells them on to its customers. This option does not refer to joint procurement units that only make contracts or framework arrangements for other buyers.
Central purchasing body that signs contracts or framework agreements for public works and procurement of goods and services intended for other buyers:
A joint procurement unit that makes contracts or framework arrangements for other buyers. This option does not refer to joint procurement units that acquire goods or services and sell them on to their customers.
- Click ”Add contact”
- A new community will appear on the form under the name "New contact”
- Click the blue pen button and fill in the information on the form that opens
- Click ”Select communities”:
- In the window that opens, select one or more pre-saved communities or community groups
- The selected communities are listed on the form
- If you want to view the information of the added community, click the blue pencil button and the information will open on a form. Here you can also edit the community information
- When you click the blue pencil button again, the open community information will be closed
- If you want to remove the added community from the form, click the red X button