In the ‘Framework agreements’ section, you can view active and ended framework agreements.
Messages to the suppliers selected to the framework agreement will be sent by default to the contact person specified in the company profile in the Supplier Portal and to the person who has submitted request to participate.
You may add addresses to the framework agreement mailing list if applicable. In this case, the messages sent by the contracting entity will be sent not only to the contact person, but also to all the addresses added to the mailing list.
- Click ‘E-mail list’
You can add new addresses to the list in two ways:
- Select a user included in the company profile from the drop-down menu and click ‘Add’
- Enter the person’s name and e-mail address in the field and click ‘Add’
NOTE! Adding an e-mail address manually will not automatically give the person concerned user privileges to the framework agreement, but instead the person concerned will only receive the notification messages related to it.
If the person concerned needs to view the framework agreement and participation request details in the Supplier Portal, they must have user credentials defined in the profile under which the request to participate in the framework agreement concerned was sent.
Watch tutorial video (no sound)
Once your request to participate has been accepted, you will also see any active mini competitions in connection with your request.
Click on a notification to access the details of the call for tenders and to fill out the tender.
Editing an incomplete tender
To edit an incomplete tender, click the notice to open it and select ‘Edit’ from the ‘Menu’ icon
To view the tenders submitted in response to mini competitions, click ‘My profile’ > ‘Tenders’ > ‘Sent’.
- Use the ‘Create a new response based on this one’ feature to create a new tender if you want to submit several tenders in response to the same call for tenders
- In this case, on the ‘Submission of tender’ tab, select ‘Submit as a new parallel tender" as the sending method.
- Use the ‘Edit the response’ feature to edit a submitted tender. The tender must be re-submitted if it is opened for editing, even if no changes are made to it.
- Use the ‘Cancel a submitted response’ feature to cancel your tender.