The top bar on the Cloudia Planning front page displays the actions the user is authorised to perform based on their permission level. The system functions can be found under the main levels: Frontpage, Plans, Requests, Inquiries, Calendar, Library and Setting.
- Change the language of the user interface if applicable
- The available options are Finnish and English
- Click to proceed to a new tab that displays the Cloudia Planning support portal
- Click the bell icon in the top right corner to open a list of system alerts. Users may receive alerts for a variety of actions:
- A planner is assigned as the planner of a proposal
- A planner is assigned as the planner of a plan
- The status of a purchase request is changed (when the request has been assigned to the user concerned)
- The status of a plan is changed (when the plan has been assigned to the user concerned)
- A new comment is saved in the plan (when the plan has been assigned to the user concerned)
- When a planner receives a new response to their comment
- Administration of items (rejection, transfer to a plan and/or for procurement); upon processing, the person in charge may decide whether or not to notify the user who submitted the request
- Use this menu item to navigate to other Cloudia services to which your user account has access
- Desktop - Cloudia Desktop
- Contract management - Cloudia Contract
- Supplier management- Cloudia Supplier Management
- User Management
- Cloudia Sourcing
- Cloudia Kilpailutus
The system functions can be found under the main levels:
- Plans – Create, edit and view plans. Shown to planners and administrators.
- Requests – Create, edit and view requests, create plans from requests. Shown to requesters, planners and administrators.
- Inquiries - Create, edit and view inquiries. Shown to planners and administrators.
- Calendar – View the procurement calendar of the organisation. Shown to all users.
- Library– Shown to administrators. Administrators may maintain organisation form fields, categories, plan and purchase request templates and purchase request template links.
- Settings – Users may edit their own notification settings, and administrators may edit the settings of the whole organisation (currency)