In the ‘Other attachments’ section, you can define other attachments you want the suppliers to enclose with its response.
- Click ‘Add new’
- Write the name of the attachment in the text field that appears
- The attachment can be defined as mandatory in the ‘Mandatory’ section. In this case, the suppliers must enclose this attachment with its response in order to be able to submit a response
- Click the cross button to delete the defined attachment
- If you have defined several attachments, you can change their order by dragging them next to the arrow shown to the right of the cross button
Additional information on the attachments
In the text field, you can define additional information related to the attachments. You can also select the additional information from the pre-saved texts. To save your text in the pre-saved texts, check the ‘Save’ check box and enter a name for the text in the ‘Enter name for pre-saved text’ field to have the text shown in the drop-down menu after saving.
In the ‘Qualification criteria section, you can add general criteria related to the suppliers
- To add a general criterion, click the ‘Add a criterion’ button
- Enter the name of the criterion in the text field
- Select ‘text’ or ‘yes/no’ as the criterion type
- Where applicable, the tenderer can be required to provide an answer in response to certain criteria or the product offered by the tenderer can be required to meet a certain criterion using the ‘mandatory’ and ‘"Yes" is required’ options
- Click the cross button to delete the criterion
- If you have defined several criteria, you can change their order by dragging them next to the arrow shown to the right of the cross button