The top pane on the Cloudia Sourcing home page shows the user the actions that their access level is authorized to perform. The system functions can be found under the main levels: Home, Search, Create Request, Settings
IMAGE: The image shows the admin level user home page view. In the view, you can view the status of your created requests, their responses, and completed requests. Favorite requests can be viewed under the heading of your favorite requests.
By clicking the Cloudia service name the system directs the user to the service.
NOTE! If the service name is gray the user have no rights to it.
- Planning - Cloudia Planning
- Sourcing - Cloudia Sourcing
- Contract - Cloudia Contract
- Supplier - Cloudia Supplier Management
- Analytics - Cloudia Analytics
- Letter - Quick link to unanswered questions (see instructions for functionality)
The Supplier portal
- Selection directs the view to a new tab that opens the Supplier Portal
Selection directs the view to a new tab that opens Cloudia Sourcing version news on the support portal
Selection directs the view to a new tab that opens Cloudis Sourcing support portal
- Choose the language of the system from the dropdown menu
- Choises finnish and english
- You can access the menu that opens under the username
For user management (see instructions for functionality)
- Sign out - sign out from the system
The functions of the system can be found below the main levels
- Home page - returns to the deafult home page
- Search for notices with word, ID or with self-defined search criteria
Create new notice.
- Clause library
- Public holidays
- Contract award templates
- Company documents
- Criteria library
- Supplier portal texts
IMAGE: OBS! The view of the settings menu depends of the acces level
From the search you can acces to the folder view. There the tree folder view opens on the left-hand side opens. Notices are listed by status and the number of notices included in the folder is indicated in brackets after each folder name.
- Draft - The folder lists all unpublished notices that are currently in progress.
- Active - The folder lists all published notices the deadline of which has not yet expired.
- Closed - The folder lists all notices the deadline of which has expired.
- Cancelled - This folder lists all notices that have been cancelled
- Templates - This folder lists all the templates
- Archive - Annual folders are opened under the folder to accommodate the archived notices
- Shared - This folder has all the shared notices and templates
A listing of the notices of the folder concerned opens in the adjacent frame.
The listing can be sorted to the desired order using the options in the top-right corner (alphabetical order by notification or identifier, created newest/oldest first, alphabetical order created by)
- You can search for
- User`s own requests
- Created by
- Request folders
- Person in charge
- Date, starting date - ending date
- Start date: when the request was started
- End date: when is the deadline for answers (If you leave the start date blank and write day X on the end date, the system will put all requestes in the end folder where the deadline is before day X)
- Request type (basic, advanced, e-auction)
- Under repair
- Sourcing process ((RFI, RFP, RFQ)
- If in the request are unanswered questions
- Request permissions, possibility to search request on the basis of the acces level
- Click set to activate search. Search listing will open to the center.
- You can perform the following actions on each call for tenders:
- Open the details and functionalities of the notice under ‘Open the notice information page’
- View the call for tenders PDF document (‘Open the notice in PDF format’)
- View the call for tenders in HTML format (‘Open the notice in HTML format’)
- Create a new notice based on a call for tenders (‘Create a new notice using this as a template’)
- To open a notice, click its name or select ‘Open the notice information page’
Some of the functionalities and procedures are assigned a separate identifier in the notice listing. These identifiers are assigned in accordance with the selections made at different stages of the process.
Procedures selected in the notice:
- Negotiated procedure
- Restricted procedure
Electronic auction is used:
Unanswered additional information question:
- The call for tenders has an unanswered additional information question associated with it
- The notice has an internal discussion associated with it
The notice is currently being corrected
- The notice has been transferred from active notices to those currently being corrected using the ‘Edit’ functionality