Claim proposals or claims can be created from within a contract when the contract status is ‘Active’.
Create a claim
From the contract list, select the contract for which you want to create a claim/claim proposal, click the icon at the end of the row (three horizontal lines) and choose ‘Create claim’ from the list.
In the form that appears, enter the details of the claim proposal:
- Basic information
- Claim target
- Persons in charge and other users
- The ‘Persons in charge’ tab displays the details of the person in charge who will process the proposal. Save the proposal to send to the person in charge.
- Persons in charge of contracts may directly create active claims concerning their own contracts.
The ‘Basic information’ tab list the following details directly from the contract:
- Claim contract case
- Claim contract
- Contract type of claim
- Enter a name for the claim
- Claim classifications defined by the administrator
- Where applicable, click ‘Select’ and choose the correct type from the list
Click ‘Next’ or use the claim navigation bar to fill out the claim target.
Enter the target details of the claim/claim proposal in the respective fields:
- Enter the details of the claim target
- Enter the reason of the claim
- Enter the grounds of the claim
Claim source (person):
- Enter the details of the individual concerned
Claim source (organisation):
- Enter the details of the organisation concerned.
Claim source (email):
- Enter the e-mail details of the claim source
- Click ‘Add’ to add attachments to the claim/claim proposal if applicable
- You can also add a document from the document library by clicking ‘Add from library’ and selecting an attachment from the list
- Select the desired status for the claim from the list. Only the person in charge of the contract (and administrators) may change the status to ‘Active claim’
- Claim proposal in progress (proposal currently being prepared)
- Claim proposal active (proposal sent to the person in charge)
- Claim proposal declined (proposal processed and rejected by the person in charge)
- Claim in progress (claim currently being prepared)
- Active claim (claim currently being processed)
- Processed claim (claim processed)
When you have entered the claim target details and status, click ‘Save’
Users and user rights
The ‘Persons in charge and other users’ tab of the claim proposal/claim displays the details of the person in charge of the claim. The person in charge of the contract or administrator may change or add the persons in charge of the claim where necessary.
Access rights can be specified to restrict reading privileges to the claim
Person in charge of claim:
- Click ‘Select person in charge’
- Select a person in charge from the list displayed or filter the results
- Click ‘Add’
Deputy person(s) in charge:
- Click ‘Add deputy person in charge’
- Select a deputy person in charge from the list displayed or filter the results.
- Click ‘Add’.
Click the red cross to delete the persons in charge if necessary.
- Every user in the organisation
- Only the persons in charge of contracts
- The following users
- Click ‘Add users’, ‘Add organisation units’ or ‘Add user groups’
- Select the users, organisation or user groups from the list or filter the results
- Click ‘Add’
Click ‘Save’ to save your changes.
Add comment round
Add the following comment round details:
- Start date
- End date
- Set a deadline for the comment round
- Add internal recipient
- Select the recipient from the list of user names
- Add external recipient
- Select the e-mail address of the external recipient
When you have filled out all the required fields, you may start the comment round
- After saving, the ‘Start comment round’ function becomes available
- Click the button to send an invitation to comment to the recipients
- If you want to start the comment round later, click ‘Cancel’
- The recipient will be notified of the comment request by e-mail
Commenting by an internal recipient:
- The internal recipient clicks ‘Start commenting’ to open the Cloudia Contract login window (if the system is not already open)
- After login, the commenting view is displayed
Commenting by an external recipient:
- The external recipient clicks ‘Start commenting’ to open the commenting view (an external recipient does not need to log in to Cloudia Contract)
Commenting a claim
The commenting view displays the following details:
- Comment requested by
- Claim contract
- Claim name
- Claim target
- Claim reason
- Claim grounds
- Claim source (person)
- Claim source (organisation)
- Claim source (email)
- Claim attachments
- The view lists the comments of all users invited to make a comment
Add new comment and attachments:
- Enter your comment on the claim complete with attachments if applicable
- Add new comment
Processing and decision
On the ‘Processing and decision’ tab, you may add attachments related to processing and decisions and write text related to the processing of the claim:
The ‘Claim history’ tab lists the e-mail and status history of the claim/claim proposal concerned.