Basic Information on Organisation
- Check the basic information about your organisation and correct where necessary. This information will be shown on the call for tenders
- The address entered in the e-mail field will receive the notifications coming through the system at different stages of the process (e.g. confirmation of the publication of a notice, notification of a received and cancelled tender, notification of a received comment and request for further information).
Basic Information on Procurement
NOTE! See the screenshots below for more detailed instructions. To open the online help in the info view of the form, click the ? button.
Attachments and Links
Attachments to the tender
Preview and Publish
The procurement can be published only to the certain suppliers (when a limited procedure is selected) or with an open procedure to tarjouspalvelu.fi
You may search for supplier details from the online Business Information System (BIS) maintained by the Finnish Patent and Registration Office. Click ‘Edit’ to begin your search.
NOTE! The BIS limits the number of searches to 300 searches per minute between all BIS users, so you may need to re-run your search from time to time.
Search for suppliers
- Enter the search criteria
- Click ‘Search’
View supplier details
- Click ‘Additional information’
Select the desired suppliers
- Click ‘Add’ next to the desired supplier
- The supplier switches to the ‘Supplier candidates’ section
Add chosen supplier to notification recipients
- Select the desired suppliers
- Enter the missing e-mail addresses (if the e-mail address of the company concerned cannot be found from the BIS service)
- Click ‘Add chosen ones to the recipients of the email publication’
Send a preview message
- Click ‘Send a preview by email’, and in the window that appears, define the following:
- Select ‘Request comments’ if you wish to receive comments from the recipient
- Recipients: enter or copy/paste the email addresses separated by line breaks
- Sender’s name: enter the name that you want to be displayed as the sender of the email
- Message heading: enter the text that you want to be displayed as the heading of the email
- Message: enter the actual message/text of the email; you can edit the default text
- A PDF file of the call for tenders is automatically attached to the outbound email A PDF file of the call for tenders is automatically attached to the outbound email
- To send the preview, click ‘Send an email’.
Actions for Active Notices
- Question management
- Modify the deadline
- Edit the notice information
- Resend the notice
- People who reviewed the notice
- Internal discussion
- Send an email
Actions for Ended Notices
Tender comparison and supplier selection
In a small-scale procurement call for tenders, tenders are opened on the ‘Tender comparison’ tab under ‘Edit the comparison’.
- The opening protocol is generated on the background and can be found on the Documents tab
- A comparison table will then open up, from which you select the supplier and click ‘Save’