With Supplier segment feature it is possible to select the supplier's current segment from the drop-down menu.
Segment texts can be customized in Settings > Terminology section.
It is possible to give to the supplier a star rating. The star rating also supports half stars. E.g. 4.5 stars.
In the supplier search, the supplier's current star rating is also visible. The star rating can be used to short the supplier search.
The dashboard contains the following data points:
- Supplier groups (amount)
- Status of Reliable Partner + report
- Contracts (amount) from Cloudia Contract
- Terminated contracts (amount) from Cloudia Contract
- Claims (amount) from Cloudia Contract
- Total expenses *Note! Requires separately ordered Expense Report function
- Supplier status in Group
- Contract type (from Cloudia Contract)
- Estimated total value of active contracts (from Cloudia Contract)
- Realised total value of active contracts (from Cloudia Contract)
- Turnover (basic data, manually entered value)
- Personnel (basic information, manually entered value)
- Surveys (Shows the scores of completed surveys (organization/supplier if set.))
In the Surveys section, a survey and/or evaluation template can be created for the score card. Queries can be imported from the criteria library, and copied to several suppliers at the same time.
The status of the survey must be 'open' so it is possible to answer it.
If you want to share the survey to the supplier, you must select the checkbox next to "Open". In this case, the survey can also be answered by the supplier. The supplier cannot see the organization's responses.
Creating a survey
- Enter a name (title). If desired, a description can also be given to the inquiry.
- Validity period means how long the survey is valid. When the validity period of the survey expires, the survey is automatically closed and you can no longer answer it. However, the user can change the status to open again. The validity period is not mandatory.
- The reminder function can be used to send a reminder to the owner of the supplier and to the supplier, if the survey status is open and shared with the supplier.
- The reminder rule must be created per inquiry.
- Repeating: can be set per day, week, month, year.
- The start date can be set, when the reminder is activated.
- Ending day finishes the reminder, and a different parameter can be set for this, such as
- Day X
- After (e.g. 5 times)
In the organization's answers section, the user of the organization can answer the set inqueries/evaluations.
The answers are saved from the "Save" button.
In the 'Response comparison' section, you can compare the organization's answers, and the supplier's answers if the supplier has answered the survey.
It is possible to comment on the survey. Comments are internal and not visible to the supplier.
Lifecycle takes a snapshot of the dashboard once a month (on the last day of the month). From the life cycle, you can choose which month's snapshot you want to view (e.g. December 2022).
The green/red arrows on the dashboard indicate how the situation has changed compared to the previous snapshot. For example, the amount of contracts has increased compared to to the previous snapshot.
The snapshot also shows the current segment and star rating, as well as the previous rating.