Dynamic purchasing system refers to a fully electronic procurement procedure for conventional procurements commonly available on the market. The procurement procedure remains open to all eligible suppliers for its entire duration. In a dynamic purchasing system, all interested suppliers may request to participate in the system during its entire duration.
A request to participate in a dynamic purchasing system can be filed by submitting a request to participate to a currently open purchasing system.
- The currently active dynamic purchasing systems can be found from the ‘Publications’ menu
- Select an interesting purchasing system and click on the request to participate
Open the ‘Request to participate’ tab and click ‘Start the creation of a new request to participate’.
Fill out all the mandatory information in the request the same way as with a regular tender. The request is submitted from the ‘Submission of request’ tab.
Cancelling a submitted request
If your request to participate has not yet been approved for the dynamic purchasing system, you may withdraw your application using the ‘Cancel the submitted request to participate’ feature. Once cancelled, the request can no longer be modified, but instead a new request must be filled out
Exit request and removal decision
When a supplier has been accepted to the purchasing system, removal from the purchasing system must be requested from the contracting entity concerned by submitting an exit request to this effect. You may submit an exit request from the ‘Exit request and removal decision’ tab.
When the request to participate has been accepted:
When your request to participate in a dynamic purchasing system has been accepted, you can add people to the e-mail list so that they will receive e-mails related to the purchasing system concerned.
You can add new addresses to the list in two ways:
- Select a user included in the company profile from the drop-down menu and click ‘Add’
- Enter the person’s name and e-mail address in the field and click ‘Add’
NOTE! Adding an e-mail address manually will not automatically give the person concerned user privileges to the dynamic purchasing system, but instead the person concerned will only receive the notification messages related to it.
If the person concerned needs to view the purchasing system and participation request details in the Supplier Portal, they must have user credentials defined in the profile under which the request to participate in the dynamic purchasing system concerned was sent
Switch to the purchasing system information page to view:
- Suppliers accepted to the purchasing system
- Active internal competitions
- Questions and answers
If necessary, you can submit a new request to participate or exit request and add e-mail addresses to the e-mail list.
Any published call for tenders internal to the dynamic purchasing system will be automatically announced to all tenderers selected to the purchasing system (those who sent a request to participate).
The published call for tenders will be displayed on the ‘Internal competitions’ tab of the dynamic purchasing system until the closing of the deadline of the call for tenders.
The calls for tenders under internal competitions will only be shown to the users of accepted company profiles.
Click on a notification to access the details of the call for tenders and to fill out the tender.
Editing an incomplete tender
To edit an incomplete tender, click the notice to open it and select ‘Edit’ from the ‘Menu’ icon
To view the tenders submitted in response to internal competitions, click ‘My profile’ > ‘Tenders’ > ‘Sent’.
- Use the ‘Create a new response based on this one’ feature to create a new tender if you want to submit several tenders in response to the same call for tenders
- In this case, on the ‘Submission of tender’ tab, select ‘Submit as a new parallel tender" as the sending method.
- Use the ‘Edit the response’ feature to edit a submitted tender. The tender must be re-submitted if it is opened for editing, even if no changes are made to it.
- Use the ‘Cancel a submitted response’ feature to cancel your tender.