To register with the Supplier Portal, go to https://supplierportal.cloudia.net/ and click ‘Register’ in the top left corner of the page.
- Enter your company's VAT number or organisation name and click ‘Search’
1) If your company has not yet registered with the Supplier Portal, the search results list will be blank.
In this case, tick ‘Register as a new organisation’, and then click ‘Continue’.
- Enter the contact and username information
- You will be automatically assigned as your company’s contact person. The contact person can be changed later if necessary.
Main industry category: The industry categories are populated from the classification used by Statistics Finland. Select the main category that is closest to your company’s industry sector. This information can be changed later if necessary.
2) If your company has already registered with the Supplier Portal, select from the search results list the company profile to which you want to register a new username and click ‘Continue’.
If you do not want to join an existing profile, select ‘Register as a new organisation’.
- The users in the same profile can edit and view each other’s tenders
- Enter your own username information and click ‘Register’
- You will receive a username activation link in your email – click on the link
- An activation link will then be sent to the contact person of your profile, who will activate the username
- If for some reason you do not receive the activation message in your e-mail, the username activation request can be submitted to our support service in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org)