A new version of the Supplier Portal will be released 29.6.2021 at 17.00 (EET). This article displays the main changes in a brief format.
Note! New user interface is available only for limited amount of procurement entities and tenders. The change will not require any actions from users.
Front page has been updated to look more like other Cloudia Services. On the top navigation bar there are tabs that allow user to quickly navigate between pages (Publications, Organisations and My Profile). Publications page is the front page which lists all open publications.
From Organisations-tab you can find all companies and procurement entities which are registered in the service.
From My Profile you can access your profile, edit your own and company's basic information, review your contracts and create a commission report. The admin of corporate profile is also able to remove and add new users. Any new user added will receive a single use password which must be changed after logging in for the first time.
Other changes in Front Page
Time zone information is visible on request listings. Time zones are generated automatically into users time zone. System also checks language from user's time zone information which pre-selects the system language.
Suppliers own portal (My Profile)
In the Suppliers own portal, you can also find draft and submitted Responses. The view gathers all responses through out the system.
Suppliers own portal (Publications)
Publication page of organisation's portals include a search function and a listing. Different types of publications are sorted under different headers.
Creating a response
Creating a response contains six tabs.
1. Summary - Includes the basic information regarding the publication.
2. Publications documents - All documents, links and zip-packages related to this publication are shown in this page.
3. Questions and Answers - From this tab, user can ask questions related to the publication.
4. Suitability requirements - If publication contains suitability requirements, this tab will show the questions that organisation has asked related to suitability.
5. Information on the procurement object - If answer to section or sub-area is mandatory, it is marked with *-icon.
6. Submitting a response - From this tab you can submit your response when all mandatory information is filled.