NOTE! The contract must be valid so it's possible to create a claim.
Claim can be created:
- Based on the claim proposal
- Based on the contract:
- from the contract search menu ''create claim''
- from the contract, in the ''Claims'' section, ''Add''
Create a claim based on the claim proposal
The created claim proposals can be found in the section Search - Claim - Claim proposals
Select ''View'', which opens the detailed information of the claim proposal.
Rejection of the proposal
- Choose ''Reject''
Approval of the proposal
- Choose the claim target
- Possible claim template
- The admin user can create claim templates in the ''Settings'' menu
- Choose ''Accept''
- The system redirects the claim to the edit view
Creating a claim
Claim can be created through a ''Contract search''.
It is also possible to create claim from the ''Claims'' section of the contract viewing mode.
The claim consists of four sections:
- Claim contract
- Contract type of claim
- Claim date
- Claim type
- Claim target
- External participants of the claim
- Internal participants of the claim
- Claim attachments
- Add the content of the claim from the ''Add'' button, which allows you to create titles and text fields for the claim (the title of the part will appear in the box on the left side and the text will be entered under the title on the right)
- Add possible terms and conditions from the contract
- On the edit order tab, it's possible to edit the order of the parts
NOTE! If a claim template has been used to create the claim, it's not necessarily possible to edit the content.
- Claim document
- Add cover page
- Add table of contents
- Review stage details
- Review due date
- Make a decision
- Cancel claim
IMAGE: When the recipients and the date have been selected ''Start the review stage'' should be active. During the review stage, the status of the claim changes to ''In review'' and the system sends a request for the comments on the claim to all recipients.
Commenting on the claim
The request for commenting on the claim comes to the recipients via email from the system. The claim is automatically attached to the request in pdf format.
IMAGE: Enter the desired comment from the ''Add comment'' icon. When a claim has been commented on, a message about the comment goes to all parties to the claim, this enables a real-time discussion regarding the claim.
After the deadline for commenting ''Make a decision''
IMAGE: Add the decision date and possible content and attachments. Add the recipients of the decision and reject or accept the claim, an email is sent to the participants about the approval of the claim.
The stages of the claim are saved in the Claim history section