Claims and claim proposals can be viewed by clicking ''Search'' in the top navigation and ''Claims'' below.
Claims and claim proposals are listed on two different tabs ''Search'' -> ''Claims'' and ''Claim proposals'' view.
Sorting can be changed in the ''Rearrange'' section:
- Alphabetically (A-Z)
- Alphabetically (Z-A)
- Newest first
- Oldest first
- Last modified first
IMAGE: From the search results view, a report can also be created in ZIP format, which contains pdf documents of all claims and an excel listing of all claims.
The desktop user can create a claim proposal through the contract published on the desktop.
See more detailed instructions in the navigation on the left side ''Create claim proposal''.
Viewing the claim
Select the claim from the list and click ''View''.
The claim consists of the following sections:
- claim contract, contract identifier, contract type of claim, claim template, name, claim date, claim type, claim target, external participants of the claim, internal participants of the claim and claim attachments.
- claim information
- status, claim document, decision, decision maker, decision date, grounds for decision.
- timeline of the claim process
IMAGE: In the upper right corner, you can use the ''View contract'' function to view contract terms and conditions and metadata.
Editing the claim
The status of the claim and the rights of the user and the organization affect the making of changes.
- Choose ''Edit''
- Make the necessary changes in the claim editing view.
All claims are listed by default.
- claim date
- claim target
- decision date
- internal participants of the claim