On yesterday`s version update on 02th of March 2021 the following new functionalities were installed on the system:
- Sub groups
- Allows Admin-user to manage all organisations groups and group hierarchies. Admin-only feature.
- Possibility to create group hierarchies. The maximum amount of child groups is 4. Basically we have the same hierarchy depth as 5-level UNSPSC, which should be sufficient. Hierarchy depth can be adjusted in case this is needed in future. Sub-groups manager can be found in Groupcard under “Sub-groups”. Only admin-users can manage group hierarchy.
- Create/Edit group hierarchy
- Management view for sub-groups
- Supplier Network
- Possibility to search from Cloudia supplier database all Finnish company information (YTJ)
- Possibility to check company records and add company as own supplier (Add supplier)
- Completely overhauled creating/editing criteria’s in group. This flow should be now much more user-friendly. Creating/editing happens now in dedicated pop-up
- Added possibility to add groups suppliers to supplier cart.
- Added possibility to add mandatory criteria checkbox to any criteria question. Supplier cannot send form if option is checked.
- Adjusted groups points and added basic column sorting.
- Advanced search updated the look (supplier/group)
- Increased items displayed for all views (25,50,100,250,)
- Improved group filter (possibility to add multiple groups and search with AND/OR)
- Data type for metadata is now mandatory
- Metadata view is now own tab in Supplier Card.