In latest version update 29th June 2021 following updates are implemented:
A new version of the Supplier Portal, which is used by suppliers to submit tenders, will be released. A more detailed description of the changes can be found in the News-section.
E-mail invitation shows info about the nyt Supplier Portal. Text includes a link to support portal.
Names of Suitability criteria and Item criteria tabs can be named.
Preview-function for basic RFX.
In latest version update 5th May 2021 following updates are implemented:
Organisation structure and admin right changes
In an organization structure, the unit’s admin user can see lower organisations’ hidden requests.
Persons in charge and rights -feature’s visibility selection does not affect admin users. Admin user can see requests, even if they are not given the rights.
Manually scored criteria Excel import will now reset the evaluation table view automatically
When Excel export and import is used for manually scored criteria, the comparison table page will update itself when import is done.
It wasn’t possible to remove sub-criteria from criteria library
It is now possible to remove record’s and yes/no criterias sub-criteria from criteria library
+ minor fixes to usability
In latest version update 30th March 2021 following updates are implemented:
- Possible to submit an attachment alongside the question in Supplier Portal
- Maximum size of the attachment can be max. 100 Mb
- Auction creation has been improved and now is similar to basic and advanced RFx creation
- Possible to select open and restricted procedure
- UI for evaluation criteria selection now follows advanced RFx
In latest version update 26th February 2021 following updates are implemented:
- Adding persons in charge to a request
When creating a new request based on an old one, user can decide whether to bring over the persons in charge and rights
- Sending a message to suppliers, who originally received the invitation
With “Send an e-mail”-feature, it is now possible to send a message to suppliers, who originally received the invitation to the request
- Closing a request will now send a confirmation e-mail to sourcing organization
- Sometimes when user published a request to suppliers, the confirmation email didn’t always contain the e-mail addresses that received the invitation – This has been fixed
- Person in charge and deputy persons in charge can now correct the responses received for the request
- Admin user will bypass persons in charge and rights
Admin user is allowed an access to all requests with editor status, even if they don’t have person in charge, deputy person in charge or editing role to the request
- Modifying the deadline of a request now shows the new deadline on the e-mail. Also the e-mail’s body was tweaked a bit
- When modifying an active request, a timestamp will be created on the info page every time user edits the request
From the Documents section, user can find all request PDFs prior to editing of the request
Publishing date and time of the request will still be the original one, not the modified one