In the version update 21.04.2021. the following new functionalities / improvements have been installed in the system:
Commission sales, supplier view's 'save' button
- When there are unsaved changes in the report commission page, the user should be shown the floating save button, as per the function in contract management system
System should give error if there is ä/ö letter on signer's e-mail address
- The user will be advised that the signing process cannot start if there are there are ääkkoset (ö or ä) present in the email address for a signatory
Improved status management
- Previously the system was invalidating e-signatures when a contract was terminated or ended.
- Now, in the following cases the e-signature should not be invalidated by the system
- A contract expires either manually or by the system
- A contract is terminated manually or reaches the end of its termination period
- In the following cases the e-signature will be invalidated
- When a contract is moved from active to draft
- When a contract is nullified
Show country field for parties in contract doc / remove mandatory info
- Currently information about the country of contract party is not shown on the document if it is added.
- Any country information will now appear, although this field is not mandatory.
In the version update 24.03.2021. the following new functionalities / improvements have been installed in the system:
Possibility to edit the list of signatories (Electronic signature)
- The contract management administrator can manage stored electronic signatories through the "saved signer view" menu.
- Through the menu, signatory information can be:
- User information can also be set to "inactive" if you do not want the user to appear in the drop-down menu, but it is not necessary to delete the user
- Add signatories
- The signatory information is displayed in the contract: status - signatures - electronic signature - signer in the drop-down menu.
It is possible to add an attachment to the milestone tasks
- Possibility to add an attachment to task
Notification added to alarms when a milestone task is completed
- When the milestone task is marked completed, the system sends a notification that the task has been completed.
- The notification can be added from the username menu behind the alarm settings
IMAGE: Other e-mail other can be set in monitoring - contractor liability report - settings
IMAGE: In contract search functions excel report also have search criterias for reliable reports if the feature is on.
Change of a contract or a unit of contracts through a contract cart
- When changing the unit of the contract cart, it is possible to change the persons in charge of the contract and the person in charge of the contract or to retain these persons in charge of the contract.
IMAGE: Contract cart functionality " move contracts to other unit"
17th of February2021 the following new improvements and fixes were installed as part of the update
Option to allow user to select inviting party for e-signature email
- users can now define the name of the signing party that appears on the invite email from the Visma e-signature process.
- The setting can be found when the user chooses to edit the signature request email. From within this pop-up they can enter their custom information for the inviting party name, which will appear in the email that is sent to the designated signers.
E-signature expiry date
- information about when and e-signing process will expire is shown in the UI on the signature tab, along with the other information about the process.
Fix email links to external users
- When emails are sent by the system, a check has been added to verify if a user logs into the system using our own internal process or an external i.e. ADFS. The link provided in the email is adjusted so the user is taken on the right path.
20th of January 2021 the following new improvements and fixes were installed as part of the update
Contract folder status update
More logic has been added to the statuses of contract folders. A contract folder will automatically update its status to expired, once it reaches the end date. If the folder is manually terminated, the end date is updated to reflect the date of termination.
Milestones won't be inherited from a main contract type to sub types
It’s now possible to force milestones to contract subtypes. When the option is selected all subtypes will inherit the milestones that are configured in the parent, reducing the effort needed to add milestones and tasks to groups of contracts.
Add email/alert for internal users when assigned to a task
Alerts and emails are now sent if an internal user is assigned to a task. Previously the user would only receive information based on the reminder set for the task. The option to receive these notifications can be switched off from the user alert settings panel.