In the version update 21.7.2021. the following new functionalities / improvements have been installed in the system:
Document settings: enable a page break before signatures
- It is now possible to insert page break before signatures
- This means that the signature entries will start at the beginning of a new page in the contract document.
- This can be used in cases where there are many signers that need to go on the same page
- The option can be accessed from the document settings
Unit as a search condition for milestones and task lists
- Milestones and tasks can now be searched based on the unit for the contract that they appear.
- Users can further filter the milestone listing view to see what milestones or tasks are required for the contracts in a specific business unit
Milestone notification deadline: missing option to add numbers more than 9
- A user can now enter any number of weeks/months/days for a reminder setting in milestones/tasks
- Previously the maximum amount was 9
The claim proposal information
- Claims will now retain the original proposal for reference as part of the history of the claim
In the version update 16.06.2021. the following new functionalities / improvements have been installed in the system:
Downloading contract template
- Users can now download contract templates in MS Word format.
- the user must always select the language for the contract template to be in.
- this allows users to edit templates outside of the system and import the modifications.
IMAGE: Downloading a Word document can be found in Settings - Templates - Document Settings - Download the contract Word Document
Adding a contract value to contract view-mode basic information document
- The contracts estimated and actual value information will now appear on the basic information PDF-document.
FIGURE: View mode, the estimated value is displayed in the "basic information" section of the contract information
Select all attachments as default
*This is behind a feature, so please contact support to enable this feature
- When enabled, all attachments that will be part of the E signing process are selected for signing as default.
Add all sent emails to the Messages section in the History tab
- Previously only emails about status changes were captured in the contracts history tab. Now it's possible to browse all messages sent by the system regarding an individual contract from the message history tab.
FIGURE: You can view the history from contract history - messages
In the version update 19.05.2021. the following new functionalities / improvements have been installed in the system:
Possibility to report: warranty and notice period
- It is now possible to add information about warranty and termination periods to the Excel report
- Also the user interface for creating reports has been tidied and improved
System allows to add signatories to e-sign (Visma) more than is possible to use
- The system will inform users if they have added to many signatories when performing a Visma e-sign operation
Improved Visma esignature error messages
- The user will receive more instructive error messages about the reason that the e-signing operation could not be started
Improvements to the signer table
- Signer information is now classified by the following:
- Signature type - handwritten or eSignature
- Role - Either Contract Party A or Contract Party B
- Contract party - the organisation who is the signatory is assigned to
- This will reduce the entries found when adding signer information to a contract.
- Only admins can view/edit the signer information.
IMAGE: Signatory information can be searched by name, status and party role
In the version update 21.04.2021. the following new functionalities / improvements have been installed in the system:
Commission sales, supplier view's 'save' button
- When there are unsaved changes in the report commission page, the user should be shown the floating save button, as per the function in contract management system
System should give error if there is ä/ö letter on signer's e-mail address
- The user will be advised that the signing process cannot start if there are there are ääkkoset (ö or ä) present in the email address for a signatory
Improved status management
- Previously the system was invalidating e-signatures when a contract was terminated or ended.
- Now, in the following cases the e-signature should not be invalidated by the system
- A contract expires either manually or by the system
- A contract is terminated manually or reaches the end of its termination period
- In the following cases the e-signature will be invalidated
- When a contract is moved from active to draft
- When a contract is nullified
Show country field for parties in contract doc / remove mandatory info
- Currently information about the country of contract party is not shown on the document if it is added.
- Any country information will now appear, although this field is not mandatory.
In the version update 24.03.2021. the following new functionalities / improvements have been installed in the system:
Possibility to edit the list of signatories (Electronic signature)
- The contract management administrator can manage stored electronic signatories through the "saved signer view" menu.
- Through the menu, signatory information can be:
- User information can also be set to "inactive" if you do not want the user to appear in the drop-down menu, but it is not necessary to delete the user
- Add signatories
- The signatory information is displayed in the contract: status - signatures - electronic signature - signer in the drop-down menu.
It is possible to add an attachment to the milestone tasks
- Possibility to add an attachment to task
Notification added to alarms when a milestone task is completed
- When the milestone task is marked completed, the system sends a notification that the task has been completed.
- The notification can be added from the username menu behind the alarm settings
IMAGE: Other e-mail other can be set in monitoring - contractor liability report - settings
IMAGE: In contract search functions excel report also have search criterias for reliable reports if the feature is on.
Change of a contract or a unit of contracts through a contract cart
- When changing the unit of the contract cart, it is possible to change the persons in charge of the contract and the person in charge of the contract or to retain these persons in charge of the contract.
IMAGE: Contract cart functionality " move contracts to other unit"
17th of February2021 the following new improvements and fixes were installed as part of the update
Option to allow user to select inviting party for e-signature email
- users can now define the name of the signing party that appears on the invite email from the Visma e-signature process.
- The setting can be found when the user chooses to edit the signature request email. From within this pop-up they can enter their custom information for the inviting party name, which will appear in the email that is sent to the designated signers.
E-signature expiry date
- information about when and e-signing process will expire is shown in the UI on the signature tab, along with the other information about the process.
Fix email links to external users
- When emails are sent by the system, a check has been added to verify if a user logs into the system using our own internal process or an external i.e. ADFS. The link provided in the email is adjusted so the user is taken on the right path.
20th of January 2021 the following new improvements and fixes were installed as part of the update
Contract folder status update
More logic has been added to the statuses of contract folders. A contract folder will automatically update its status to expired, once it reaches the end date. If the folder is manually terminated, the end date is updated to reflect the date of termination.
Milestones won't be inherited from a main contract type to sub types
It’s now possible to force milestones to contract subtypes. When the option is selected all subtypes will inherit the milestones that are configured in the parent, reducing the effort needed to add milestones and tasks to groups of contracts.
Add email/alert for internal users when assigned to a task
Alerts and emails are now sent if an internal user is assigned to a task. Previously the user would only receive information based on the reminder set for the task. The option to receive these notifications can be switched off from the user alert settings panel.