Searching for and browsing suppliers
In the navigation bar, click ‘Suppliers’ and then ‘Search’.
Figure: The ‘Suppliers’ menu in the top menu
Enter search criteria in the search fields to limit the search. Then click ‘Search’.
Letters included in the supplier’s name. The search feature provides predictive text input.
- Add search criteria by clicking 'Add'.
- Narrows supplier to selected UNSPSC services and products.
The user may decide whether the search only includes suppliers in a specific group or groups of a specific supplier. If this field is left blank, the search will return a list of suppliers from all groups.
- Search metadata by clicking 'Select'
- Filters supplier by metadata "tag".
- Possibility to narrow search with metadata content by opening search filter.
Only an exact business ID will yield a result.
Limits the suppliers according to city.
Person in charge
Limits the suppliers according to the person in charge.
Figure: Searching for supplier by name, UNSPSC, metadata and business Id.
Viewing supplier information
Locate the desired supplier from the list (see section “Searching for and browsing suppliers” above) and click the row to open the supplier card or click the three lines button at the end of the row. The button opens the following functionalities:
Supplier card (see the supplier card instructions)
- Removes the supplier concerned from the supplier register. The supplier will also be removed from all categories.
- Add to cart
- Adds the supplier to the supplier cart (click here for instructions how to use the supplier cart)
- Add to Group (see the group structure instructions)
Figure: Click the three lines button at the end of the supplier row to open the functions menu
Supplier search actions
Supplier search includes mass actions for suppliers in which user can:
- Add to cart
- Adds selected supplier(s) to supplier card (see supplier cart instrunctions)
- Export suppliers to .XLSX
- Exports suppliers to .XLSX file. Search allows to narrow down the suppliers that are exported to file e.g. by supplier group. (see reporting supplier data)
- Removes selected supplier(s) from supplier register. Supplier is removed from attached groups in the process.
Figure: In search view click the icon with three dots to open actions menu.