The ‘Sourcing item tab is used for defining the objects to be procured, i.e. the products and/or services being procured for which you want to ask for a price with an offer.
- To add a Sourcing item, click the ‘Add new object’ button.
- The ‘Item details’ window is displayed
- the name of the item
- the quantity to be procured
- the unit
- Define criteria for the object being procured
Adding object criteria
Click the ‘Add a criterion’ button to define criteria related to the sourcing item
- Enter the name of the criterion in the text field
- Select ‘text’ or ‘yes/no’ as the criterion type
- Where applicable, the tenderer can be required to provide an answer in response to certain criteria or the product offered by the tenderer can be required to meet a certain criterion using the ‘mandatory’ and ‘"Yes" is required’ options
- Click the cross button to delete a criterion you have created
- The order of the criteria can be changed by moving them using the arrow shown to the right of the criteria
- When you have entered the desired criteria, click the ‘Save’ button
- Where necessary, you may change the criteria saved for the object by clicking the ‘Edit object’ button
- To delete the object you entered and the associated criteria, click the ‘Delete item’ button
- To enter a new object, click the ‘Add new object’ button
Response evalution criterion
Select which of the two selection criteria you want to use
- The cheapest price
- Chosen by total price: the supplier/suppliers are selected on the basis of the lowest price.
- Highest price
- Chosen by total price: the supplier/suppliers are selected on the basis of the highest price.
- Economically most advantageous tender, priority
- Criteria in order of importance: the supplier/suppliers are selected on the basis of the defined priorities. You can add one or more factors from which the order of priority is formed (Add order information).
Sourcing item details
In the ‘Sourcing item details’ section, you can allow partial tenders and enter additional information related to the procurement object in the text field
- Partial responses accepted:
- In case partial responses are permitted, the supplier can decide what items are offered. If the partial responses are not permitted, suppliers must offer all the items that have been defined.