You may reset your forgotten password using the ‘Forgot your password?’ function.
Click ‘Forgot your password?’
- In the resulting window, enter your username (e-mail address)
- Click ‘Submit’
- You will then receive a confirmation that an e-mail has been send, advising you to follow the instruction given in the e-mail.
Proceed to set new password
After submitting your request, you will receive a confirmation of your password renewal request in your e-mail. Use the enclosed link to renew the password.
Note! The link is only valid for a limited period of time, and if it is not used within that period, you will need to repeat the ‘Forgotten password’ operation from the beginning
- Click the link in the e-mail and proceed to setting your new password
- If the recipient’s e-mail client removes the hyperlink from the message, copy and paste the link to the browser’s address bar.
Set a new password
- Enter your username (e-mail address)
- Click ‘Continue’
- Enter your new password, and then your new password again
Note! If the passwords do not match, the field will change to red and the data may not be saved
- Click ‘Save’
- After saving, you will receive a confirmation message: “Password changed successfully”
- Click ‘Go to login’