If you forget your password, you can order a new password using the "Forgot my password" link. This link is in the top-right corner of the portal.
- Type the email address you entered during registration in the field below
- Press "Send" and you will receive a confirmation that "Instructions for changing your password have been sent by email"
A link to set a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your user account.
Click on the link
- If the link does not appear as a hyperlink in your email software, copy and paste the link into your browser's address bar
- Note that the link will only be valid for 30 minutes
- If you do not receive the link, check whether the message was sent to your spam folder. The registration page states that "We recommend that you add email addresses ending in "cloudia.fi" to your list of trusted senders." By doing this, suppliers can prevent emails from being sent to their spam folders.
- Enter a new password in the "New password" field and repeat the password in the "Confirm new password" field
- Select "Change password"
Note: Your password must be at least 8 characters long. It should contain at least one upper case letter, one lower case letter, one number and one symbol.