Actions for an active notice during the set-up stage
From the information page of the notice, you can view certain basic information of the purchasing system that is at the set-up stage:
- Creator of the invitation to participate in the dynamic purchasing system
- People who reviewed the notice
- Lists the tenderers who have viewed the published invitation to participate
- Received requests
- Lists the tenderers who have submitted a request to participate
- New unanswered questions
- Shows the number of questions received
- Click the ‘Go to question management >>’ link to proceed to question management and answer the questions submitted. For instructions on question management, click here.
- Link to request to participate in the Supplier Portal
- Shows a link to the Supplier Portal to which the purchasing system has been published
The ‘Edit’ feature allows you to perform the following actions:
- Modify the deadline
- For more detailed instructions on how to modify the deadline, click here.
- Edit the notice information (making a correction notice)
- The feature works the same way as with a national contract notice and EU contract notice. See the links below for more detailed instructions:
- Resend the notice
- Use the ‘Resend the notice’ feature to send the notice by e-mail to the desired recipients.
If you also have Cloudia Contract enabled, the contract folder can be updated to the
Cloudia Contract system from this page.
This page allows you to view documents related to the purchasing system:
- The invitation to participate PDF
- The message if the request to participate was submitted by e-mail
- The original notice if correction notices have been made concerning the invitation to participate
- Notice attachments
- Received requests
- Questions/answers and messages
- Contract award documents
- Other documents (Note: these documents will only be shown to the Sourcing user of the contracting entity; they will not be displayed in the Supplier Portal)
- Use the ‘Add new attachment’ feature to add new files related to the procurement that will only be shown to the Sourcing user.
- Generate a package of documents with all the information
- Generate a package of documents without confidential information
- Direct link to document view
- The documents related to the purchasing system can also be downloaded from this link
Procurement system e-mail list
The e-mail addresses of the recipients of e-mails related to the dynamic purchasing system can be maintained using the ‘Procurement system e-mail list’ feature. The feature allows you to add e-mail addresses both to the list of the contracting entity and the list of the tenderers.
In the ‘Contracting authority’ section, you can:
- Add new addresses to the e-mail list of the contracting entity by clicking the ‘Add new’ button
- Select new persons to the e-mail list of the contracting entity from Cloudia Sourcing users
- Remove any added addresses by clicking the recycle bin icon
The system will send an e-mail message to the recipients in the list in the following situations:
- a new request to participate
- a reminder after 7 days of the receipt of a request to participate if the request has not yet been processed
- the supplier submits a request to exit from the system
- a question is received in the purchasing system
In the ‘Tenderers’ section, you can:
- Add new addresses to the e-mail list of the tenderer company accepted to the purchasing system by clicking the ‘Add new’ button
- Select persons to the e-mail list from the Supplier Portal profile of the sender of the request to participate
- You can edit or delete the addresses added by the contracting entity
The system will send an e-mail message to the tenderer in the following situations:
- the purchasing system is edited
- the supplier is removed from the purchasing system
- a message is sent using the ‘Send an email’ feature
- cancellation of the purchasing system
- internal competitive tendering is published
Concerning an internal competition, the system will send e-mail messages to the tenderers in the following situations:
- the internal competitive tendering is edited using the ‘Modify the deadline’ or ‘Edit the notice information’ feature
- cancellation of the internal competitive tendering
- messages sent using the ‘Send an email’ feature
- notification of a contract award
By default, the list includes the e-mail address of the sender of the request to participate that cannot be delated.
The tenderer may also add addresses to the e-mail list in the Supplier Portal.
A purchasing system that is at the set-up stage can be cancelled using the ‘Cancel’ feature.
To access the ‘Cancel’ feature in a purchasing system that is at the set-up stage, click the ‘Cancel’ button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- In the ‘Legend’ field, enter a text explaining why the purchasing system is cancelled.
- If you want to pass this information to the tenderers who submitted a request to participate in the purchasing system or viewed it in the Supplier Portal, activate the ‘Send e-mail to those who have submitted a request and viewed the notice’ option
- If applicable, you can also add a file attachment by clicking ‘Add new attachment’
- Click the ‘Cancel’ button to confirm the cancellation
NOTE! Information about the cancellation will be automatically sent to Hilma if the notice was published in Hilma. The cancelled notice will be automatically moved to the ‘Cancelled’ folder
Cancelled purchasing systems
The system lists cancelled dynamic purchasing systems in the ‘Cancelled’ folder.
The list shows the following information about a cancelled dynamic purchasing system:
- Name (notice)
- Created by
The list can be sorted from the drop-down menu either by deadline or name.
Processing of requests
For further instructions on how to process requests, click here.
This page allows you to:
- Create new template for internal competitive tendering
- Edit and delete existing templates
The form template used on the template is similar to the national contract notice except for the following differences:
- The procurement procedure is automatically the restricted procedure, and this cannot be changed
- The form template does not include the ‘Information about the special considerations taken into account in the procurement procedure´ or ‘Appeal details’ sections
- Contrary to the standard national contract notice, the form template also includes the ‘Criteria locks’ section
Send an email
For further instructions on how to send an e-mail, click here.
For further instructions on internal discussions, click here.
Expiry of the set-up stage
After the set-up stage, the notice moves to the ‘At the procurement stage’ folder in the system. For instructions concerning the procurement stage, click here.