You can request that the persons in charge representing the tenderers who participated in the competitive tendering or members of their consortia submit extracts from criminal records for
inspection. This is done in the ‘Extracts from criminal records’ section after tender comparison.
Figure: The ‘Extracts from criminal records’ section lists the tenderers who participated in the competitive tendering
The user selects the companies whose persons in charge they want to subject to the check. A precondition for the check is that the names of the selected individuals could be retrieved from the registers maintained by the authorities. If the data could not be retrieved, the checking of the extract from criminal records must be carried out by other means.
- Select the companies whose persons in charge you want to subject to the checking of the extracts from criminal records
- The e-mail shown on the page will be sent to the companies, requesting the tenderer to submit an extract from criminal records to the contracting entity. The default message can be edited where necessary.
- NOTE! It is advisable to at least specify how/where the individual concerned is requested to submit the extract from criminal records. The system will not receive the extracts from criminal records, so this must be done outside the system.
- Send the requests
- The request will be sent to the e-mail address indicated in the list
- The ‘Submitted’ column will be marked accordingly
- The supplier will submit the extract from criminal records to the contracting entity in the manner it sees fit
Figure: Submitting a request for an extract from criminal records and marking the data as checked
- When the supplier has submitted an extract from criminal records to the contracting entity, proceed to compare the extract against the ESPD data under ‘Add an inspection marking’
- Compare the suppliers’ ESPD answers against the submitted extract from criminal records and make the necessary inspection markings
- Click ‘OK’ if the criminal records data are consistent with the data submitted on the ESPD
- Click ‘Not OK’ if the criminal records data are not consistent with the data submitted on the ESPD
- Enter a comment next to the acknowledgement box
Figure: Comparing criminal records data against the ESPD data.