1. Log in to the Tarjouspalvelu.fi supplier portal.
2. Select the call for tenders on the "Calls for tenders" tab.
3. Go to the "Enter procurement object information" tab and the question form will open.
- The question form is used to enter the prices of the procurement objects
- Enter the unit prices in numerical format into the price fields
- If required, you can also enter the prices via Excel.
- The question form can be used to pose various questions depending on the procurement object and on what the procuring entity has specified as questions.
- You should write a response to text-type questions.
- You should enter a numerical value in response to number-type questions.
- You should answer yes/no-type questions by selecting yes or no from a drop-down box.
- You should upload document(s) as requested by the procuring entity in response to upload-type questions.
- Some of the information may be mandatory.
- Some of the data may have minimum or maximum requirements that the supplier must fulfil.
- For tendering processes with a score-based comparison procedure, this form will show you which criteria affect the score and by how much. This information is revealed by placing the pointer over the information link to the right of the field.
- You cannot submit a tender if the procurement object you have offered is not able to fulfil all of the mandatory criteria or information set by the procuring entity.
- If the procuring entity has specified that partial tenders by object group are allowed, the groups for which you do not wish to submit a tender can be "hidden". For the other groups that you are offering, you must offer all of the products/services in the group.
- If the procuring entity has specified that partial tenders within object groups are allowed, you can "hide" the product/service rows that you do not wish to offer in the same way.
How can the requested attachments be created and uploaded?
- The procuring entity may request information such as clarifications in the form of an attachment.
- If the requested attachment does not yet exist, it can be created using the desired software.
- You can upload the requested attachments in any commonly-used file format (unless the procuring entity has specifically requested a certain file format). These formats include .doc, .txt, .rtf, .pdf, .jpg, .tif, .gif, .bmp, .xls. The file may be up to 100 Mb.
When you click the "Add new attachment>>" link in the call for tenders, a window will appear enabling you to select the desired file from your own computer and attach
it to the tender.
There are three ways to upload files onto the tender form
- If you have previously saved your own files on the supplier portal (in the section "My details" -> "My documents": service subject to charge) and you wish to use one of them, select the desired file from the "Select file from library" menu and then click the "Save attachment" button. The file will be transferred to the form page.
- If you have already uploaded a file for a previous section of the same call for tenders and you wish to re-use it, open the "Select saved file" menu, select the file and click the "Save attachment" button. The file will be transferred to the form page.
- If you wish to upload a new file from your computer, click the "Browse" button in the "Add attachment" section. A window will open allowing you to browse files on your own computer. Search for and select the desired file. When you have selected a file, the browsing window will close and your selected file will be displayed in the upload window. Click the "Save attachment" button under the field and the file will be uploaded to the form page.