Special considerations when a correction notice is published
When a correction notice to an EU procurement notice is published, it must be kept in mind that the correction notice cannot be published if the deadline of the notice to be corrected has already expired before the correction notice has successfully passed the checking process in Hilma and TED. If this happens, a cancellation notice must be filed, followed by a new procurement notice.
When an EU correction notice is published from Cloudia Sourcing, attention must be paid to the time consumed in the checking processes taking place in Hilma and TED.
- Hilma will take the notice for processing and, following its approval, forward it to TED during the same day.
- A maximum of 48 hours will then pass until the notice is shown in Hilma and in the Supplier Portal.
If TED rejects the notice, it will send an e-mail information about that and system will return the notice to file 'Publication in Hilma failed'
Selecting the correction notice form
The correction notice form can be completed by selecting an active notice. Go to the “Editing” tab and select “Edit the notice information”.
- Enter a message to be sent to suppliers if necessary
- Select “Send message and move to correction status”
- The notice will be moved to the “To be corrected” folder and the correction notice can be edited from information page “Edit the notice” section
Correction notices are used to make changes to the fields on a call for tenders where the existing information is to be changed. The system automatically compiles the changes to the information that is sent to HILMA under "SECTION VII: CHANGES". The rest of the changes can be written in section VII.2. After this, the notice is published on the Tarjouspalvelu supplier portal and HILMA.
Take note of the following when making a correction notice:
- On the new correction notice, you should not use the term "CORRECTION NOTICE" in the title. Instead, the title should remain the same.
II.1.4) Short description
- The correction notice must not change the description unless there are changes to the procurement description itself.
IV.2.1) Previous publication concerning this procedure
- he system will bring this automatically and it should not be changed.
- If a prior information notice has not been published, this field should be left empty.
IV.2.2) The time limit for receipt of tenders or request to participate
- If the deadline for tenders is being updated, section IV.2.7) "Conditions for opening the tenders" must also be modified.
(NOTE: visible only in open procedure)
Section VII: CHANGES
VI.6) Original notice reference
- The system will automatically enter the HILMA ID of the original notice here
VII.1) Details to be corrected or added
VII.1.1) Reason for change
- Change to details originally sent by the procuring authority
- A notice published on TED does not correspond to original information sent by a procuring authority
VII.1.2) Text to be corrected in the original notice
- Make changes to the call for tenders as normal in sections 1–14 on the system
- The system will automatically list the changes that will be transferred to HILMA (parts I–VI) on the correction notice
VII.2) Other additional information
- List shortly changes which are not listed in the VII.1.2) listing and therefore are not automatically transferred to HILMA. These changes can refer to for example attachments, suitability requirements or procurement object criteria. (Maximum 4000 characters) but the list of the changes should be short. For example: The call for tender documents have been edited.
NOTE: a mention that the original notice or attachments have been corrected is sufficient.