The procedure for creating a request for information is similar to that for creating a national procurement notice. The differences are in section 3. “Type of procedure’s detailed terms”.
Type of procedure’s detailed terms
- Enter required fields:
- Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
- Procurement object divided into lots - yes or no
The candidate’s or supplier’s suitability requirements
- Enter the candidate’s or supplier’s suitability requirements if applicable
Certificates and statements on which suitability is assessed
- Enter the certificates and statements on which suitability is assessed
Information for the Supplier Portal
- Choose the definition of comparison criteria in the system
- Non-compliant bids - Yes or No
- Douple envelope procedure - Yes or No
Specify the deadline for questions sent to the contracting authority.
Add requirements and object criteria if needed.